We are a multicultural community of believers that meet together to worship Jesus, and serve Him. Our vision is to build people to God’s fullness, and to Advance the Kingdom of God locally and globally. We do this by:
- Making Prayer a Priority and a Lifestyle
- Growing consistently in the Word of God
- Raising up spiritual Sons and Daughters
- Being actively involved in Evangelism
Every activity in our church is centered on the above mandate. Our Sunday service is from 10:30am-12:30pm, and includes vibrant worship & powerful preaching of the word.
We have an active Children’s Ministry, Youth & Young Adults, Life Groups and Prayer Gatherings happening throughout the week. If you are looking to be part of a church family, come on in and check us out. Our doors and hearts are always open!
Building the People – Advancing the Kingdom.
- At COTRIM we believe in and embrace Kingdom unity as seen in John 17 and therefore love and bless other churches.
- We believe that faith without works is not enough, works without love is not acceptable, and giftings without character is futile.
- We believe that people are more important than programs. Each person is unique and has a significant contribution to make in Kingdom work.
- We believe in empowering, equipping and involving our young people as equal partners in ministry.
- We believe in being relevant to our culture and generation without compromising our beliefs and values.
- We believe that our worship is for the audience of One, and like to incorporate the various arts in our expressions of worship
- We believe in being radical lovers and outrageous givers.
- We believe that prayer is a privilege and the pulse of Christian life, and therefore endeavor to cultivate a lifestyle of prayer.
- We believe in Canada’s God ordained destiny as an agent of healing to the nations. We will “stand on guard” for our nation until we see His dominion established here and overflow to the rest of the world.
- We believe that Israel is chosen and loved by God, and therefore we love, bless and support Israel. We also believe that God loves the seed of Ishmael, and therefore love, pray for, and bless those from the Islamic faith.
- We believe that the ‘nations of the world’ is the inheritance of Jesus, and therefore have taken the mandate to “go into all the world and preach the gospel” as a privileged responsibility.
- We believe that our effectiveness is not determined by how many we bring into the building but by how many we send out into the world.
- We refuse to be satisfied with anything less than His Kingdom coming on earth and His will being done among us.